Professional Development Center (PDC) Directorate
Details of the Head of Office
Name and Surname: Mohammad Reza Siret
Time and place of birth: 29 October 1985, Ghazni province
Graduated from the international relations department of the master’s level of Khatam al-Nabieen University (PBUH) in 2016 AH;
Graduated from Khatam al-Nabiyin University (pbuh) in business economics in 1393 AH;
Graduated from Seyed Jamaluddin High School, Nahor District, Ghazni Province, in 1386 H.H.
About the office:
The professional development center of the university is also one of the subordinate departments under the authority of the university president. At the head of this department there is a person as the activity manager who plans and works with the aim of improving the capacity of academic and non-academic forces of the university.
Duties of the Professional Development Center:
1. Coordination with vice-chancellors and faculties and receiving professional development programs and improving their capacity and skills;
2. Coordination with government and private institutions related to professional development in order to use their experiences, facilities and expert human resources in the field of professional development;
3. Preparing and adjusting the needs assessment form to identify the basic and real professional needs of all university employees;
4. Distribution of the needs assessment form among all university employees;
5. Collecting and analyzing the findings and accurately identifying the professional needs of employees;
6. Planning and implementing professional development programs and increasing the educational capability of the academic staff of the university;
7. Planning and implementing professional development programs and increasing the research capacity of the academic staff of the university;
8. Planning and implementing professional development programs and improving the ability of university administrative staff;
9. Holding planned capacity improvement courses for professors and employees on a semester basis;
10. Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented programs and identifying their strengths and weaknesses and using it to improve future programs;
11. Preparing written and illustrated reports of implemented programs and maintaining and archiving them;
12. Preparation of semester and annual report of the activities and presenting it to the university president and other competent authorities.