University at a Glance
University at a Glance
Khatam-al-Nabieen University is one of the most prestigious private universities in Afghanistan, which was established by the order of Grand Ayatollah Mohseni and the efforts of Dr. Abdul Qayyum Sajjadi. Now, after several years of successful activity under the management and leadership of Dr. Abdul Qayyum Sajjadi, President and Concessionaire, and Mohammad Javad Mohseni, Senior Concessionaire and Founding Representative, has paved the ground for education of more than 6,000 students in Ghazni and Jaghori Kabul.
This University begun its academic activities with the Presidential Decree No. (299) and the official license of the Ministry of Higher Education No. (10), in the fields of jurisprudence and law, medicine, computer science, political science, economics and management, social sciences, and civil engineering, Business management, economic management, capability and medical technology started in 2007 and now the trained academic staff, standard educational system and up-to-date educational facilities and technology are the important features of this university.
General goals of the university
- Training professional forces in different sectors and responding to the academic and executive needs of the country;
- Contributing to the process of progress and development of the country through delivering the scientific and researches services;
- Strengthening the foundations of Islamic brotherhood and national unity among the ethnic groups and religions in the country;
- Promoting and spreading the culture of legalism for the purpose of political modernization and reconstruction of Afghanistan;
- Designing and presenting a scientific and efficient theory for the Afghan society;
- Localization of academic theories according to the conditions of the country.
University education system
The curriculum of Khatam al-Nabi University is the credit system. The credit system is the newest and most standard educational system in the world, with which the university has tried to improve its educational system with the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan. According to the credit system, each undergraduate student receives about 145 credits in 8 semesters and a maximum of four years. Each semester contains about 20 credits. Each course credit is the amount of course that the content is taught in 16 hours. Students will also spend a maximum of 34 credits over a maximum of three years, including a dissertation, in a master’s program tailored to different disciplines.
The most important advantages and facilities of the university
- Having experienced and professional professors;
- Existence of safe, desirable and equipped educational space;
- Possibility of paving the ground for a master’s scholarship for undergraduate students abroad;
- The tuition fee is proportional to the living standards of the majority of people of the country;
- welfare amenities; Parking for vehicles, sports field and cafeteria;
- Educational counseling and guidance services.