Vice-chancellor for Students’ Affairs is the consequence of promotion of Students’ affairs Department which Started up in 2022. This Vice-Chancellor tries to respond the needs of Students in a valid academic campus.
B) Vice-Chancellor Introduction
Name and Surname: Rohullah Sadiqi
Father’s Name: Mohammad Amin
Residence: Qarabogh, Ghazni
Marital Status: Married
- MA Degree(2011-2013): Islamic History in Ahlulbayt University, Tehran, Iran
- BA Degree(2007-2010): General History Department, Social Science Faculty, Kabul University.
- High School(1994-2006): Tamaki High School, Qarabagh District, Ghazni Province.
Courses, Workshops, Seminars and Trainings
- Social Research Methodology Certificate, EUREKA with host Kabul University.
- Seminar Presentation& Monograph writing Program by NCPR (National Center of Policy Research) at Kabul University.
- Workshop about Peace and Human Rights Education at University by the Department of Peace Studies ( NCPR).
- Research Methodology Certificate, NCPR, Kabul University.
- English Course, Star Educational Center.
- Vice-chancellor for Students’ Affairs at Khatam al Nabien University, 2021-now
- Teacher at Khatam al Nabien University, 2014-now
- teacher at avicenna university, 2017-2021
- Head of Planning and Monitoring and Evaluationin Khatam al Nabien University,
- Specialist of political science faculty in Khatam al Nabien University, 2010-2011
- Member of research Group in EUREKA, 2010
- Member of Young Ambassador for Peace, 2010
- Specialist of Social & Cultural in Tawheed Cultural & Educational Association, 2009-2010
- Trainer/Internship NCPR, Peace Department at Kabul University, May 2009
- Teacher at Tamaki High School, Ghazni Province, 2003-2004-
E) Students’ Affairs at a Galance
F) Substantial Work Principles
G) Duties Description