Study Visit of Computer Science Students from Farkhondeh Online
In order to get familiarity with the labor market and also matching scientific concepts (e-commerce course) with practical aspects of course, the computer Science Students along with their professors and some administrative staffs were organized to visit from Farkhandeh Online Company on Monday, 29 October, 2018. The visitors were warmly welcomed by Mr. Aziz Rafat, the finance deputy of the Online Company and then guided to a hall already prepared for this purpose.
The program was started with presentation of the company’s deputy financial director. He explained the following topics for students:
- What is e-commerce?
- What are the advantages of e-commerce?
- The situation of e-commerce and its problems in Afghanistan,
- The activities of Farkhondeh Online Co.,
- projects which are currently being carried out by the company;
- E-commerce challenges in Afghanistan;
- Ways of investment and online businesses.
Secondly, with the guidance of the company’s officials, the students were guided to visit the company’s warehouse. Finally, the students were hosted by the company’s officials and answered to questions of students and the company’s financial vice chairman.